As a not for profit organisation, the Padbury Pumas Junior Basketball Club rely solely on its membership fees, fundraising efforts and sponsorship to assist with day to day expenses.
All funds raised by the club through fees and fundraising are put back into the club by way of up to date equipment, team singlets, trophies, first aid kits, coaching support and annual windups.
All major sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Write-up and promotion on our Facebook page;
- Company logo added to our sponsors ‘carousel’ on the front page of our website; and
- Company banner (to be provided by sponsor) on display at all official functions (i.e. wind ups / trophy presentation / registration day)
All other sponsors will have their company logo added to our sponsors ‘carousel’ on the front page of our website.
For further details contact:
1. Club Warm Up Tops (Major Sponsor) Taken: All Air Services effective from Summer 2020/21
Our club warm up tops are a new addition for the club. Warm up tops are available from the start of the Spring/Summer season 2020. Sponsors have the opportunity to advertise with their logo on the sleeve of the t-shirt. This sponsorship will be for a period of two (2) years.
2. Equipment Sponsor (Major Sponsor)
Sponsorship would go toward purchase of necessary training equipment.
- Equipment bags;
- Floor markers/cones;
- Agility ladders; and
- Coaching boards.
3. General Sponsor
As a general sponsor your sponsorship can assist with a number of initiatives, including; end of season windups, trophies etc.